Enjoy vast ocean views from top-floor corner unit, Kona Mansions 301. Kona Mansions is located near all the action spots in Kailua Village, short distance to Honl's beach, close to restaurants, shops, beaches, Kailua pier and all the events that take in place in downtown Kona.
Unit 301 is completely remodeled with laminate floor, granite counter top, new cabinets and new bathroom. It is fully furnished and move-in ready condition.
Wonderful features of Unit 301.
* Top-floor third corner unit with a beautiful expansive ocean view.
* You can spot whales during winter season and dolphins all year around.
* Located on Walua Road, facing directly to ocean.
* There are only 4 units in each floor in A building which 301 is located.
* New front load washer and dryer installed.
* Completely renovated, move-in ready condition.
* Turnkey furnished excluding artwork.
* Short Term Vacation Rental (STVR) license has been approved.
Great features of Kona Mansion.
* Short Term Vacation Rental (STVR) is allowed.
* Pet allowed under 20 lbs. with Board approval.
* Pool and BBQ recreation area.
* On-site manager.
* HOA Fees Include: Water, Sewer, Trash, Solar Hot Water, Gas, Basic Cable, Exterior Maintenance, Pool, Landscaping, Building Insurance and On-site Manager.
It is a wonderful opportunity to own a place to live as full time residence, vacation home or investment property.
Because Kona International Airport hosts flights from Asia, the U.S. mainland, and connecting flights from around the world through Honolulu, North Kona is the vacation gateway to the Big Island. The main town of Kailua-Kona is where many visitors get their first real taste of Hawaii. But beyond being a very popular vacation destination with a shifting daily population of cruise ship passengers and international visitors, West Hawaii is also a fine place to live.
Kailua-Kona bustles daily with lively small-town charm and warmth. A short drive “up the hill” to Holualoa on the slopes of Mt. Hualalai takes you to a fascinating village located on one of Hawaii's historic by-ways. Big Island, mainland, and Pacific Rim lifestyles and values are elegantly blended in these West Hawaii communities. Kona serves as a visible, dynamic example of Hawaii’s famed melting pot of races and cultures.
Naturally, North Kona property is in high demand. Prices and inventory are sensitive to small changes in the broader national economy and it’s helpful to work with a knowledgeable real estate agent who can help you navigate the nuances of the research and purchase process. The market is broad and inclusive. If you’re looking for an oceanfront condo, a custom home, beach cottage, vacation villa, retirement or second home, townhouse, or even commercial property, we will assist you in finding the right property in North Kona.